Concerta, one of the brand names of Methylphenidate, is a central nervous system stimulant commonly prescribed to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), as well as narcolepsy. The most common trade name for Methylphenidate is Ritalin. The drug was first approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1955.
Methylphenidate has been linked to a number of health concerns, including:
- Gastrointestinal problems, such as abdominal pain and weight loss, nausea and appetite loss
- Nervous system issues, from irritability and agitation to dyskinesia (tics) and dizziness
- Cardiac concerns, such as palpitations, tachycardia and changes in heart rate/blood pressure
- Vision problems, including blurred vision and dry eye
- Emotional challenges, such as depression or confusion
If you or someone you love has purchased Concerta, GetLegal has the tools and resources to help you find skilled legal representation to protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory, look for your geographic location and find the best lawyer for your situation.
Defective Drugs & Medical Devices Topics
Happy New Year 2020
Wishing you happy holidays and a wonderful new year. Best wishes from everyone at GetLegal.Lee Mas 23 Dec 2019, Monday
Slip-and-fall Claims on Commercial Property
Your Best Chance of Recovery When You Are Hurt on Business Premises As a general rule, all property…Lee Mas 02 Dec 2019, Monday
Thanksgiving—A Time of Gratitude
Life is about connection… about the power of relationships to help us find and nurture our best se…Lee Mas 27 Nov 2019, Wednesday