Immigration law: sponsorship to the U.S.

If you are a U.S. citizen, you may sponsor the following relatives to the U.S.:

  • spouse
  • children (regardless of age and marital status)
  • parents
  • siblings (if you are age 21 or older)

If you hold a green card, you may petition for:

  • your spouse
  • your unmarried children